Advertisement

.
  • General Jokes - "Arguing with Women"



    Some time in the morning, the husband returned after several hours to go fishing, and he decided to take a break to sleep first.
    Although not familiar with the situation and condition of the state of the lake, the wife decided to go by boat her husband, then she went to the middle of the lake, stopped, and threw the anchor of the boat, then read the books that she had brought up earlier. 



    A few moments later, came the officers guard the lake, then a boat docked at the officer's wife said, and said: "Good morning, mother, What are you doing mom?
    "Reading the book", he replied, thinking ("not very clear?")"Mother was in the area prohibited for fishing", the officer told him that.



    "Oh, sorry sir, but I was reading a book, not fishing."
    "Yes, but my mother had brought supplies for up to fishing, so I can at any time fishing. I had to bring mom to the office and provide a letter violation.
    "Letter violations only to read the book ??!!" answered the wife.
    "mother was in the area prohibited for fishing," replied the officer.

    "Sorry sir, but I was reading a book, not fishing ..."
    "Yes, but Mother had brought supplies for extensive fishing, so I can at any time fishing. I had to bring mom to the office and provide a letter violation."
    "If so, I will sue you with sexual harassment", replied the wife.
    "Haah, but I have not touched the mother," replied the officer.
    "Yes, but you have to bring the equipment complete, so you can do it anytime."
    "Congratulations to read the book Mom ...," then the officer is gone.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

New Update

Featured Video

Photos